The Ugly Shoe

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 Monochrome, leopard or floral - leather or jelly. They're definitely a love/hate an...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Monochrome, leopard or floral - leather or jelly. They're definitely a love/hate and I'm certainly a lover of the quirky trend. As you may know, I do enjoy a chunky shoe and with the added bonus of comfort.. who could say no? There are so many styles to choose from such as the classic Birkenstock's to contemporary twists such as the River Island metalic and Steve Madden leopard print sliders. Even if you're on the fence about the typical "ugly shoes" you'll be able to find a style you're happy with.





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think i may end up caving into the ugly shoe for my holiday! Seen a pair of pastel pink ones from zara that i fell in love with! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving 'ugly' shoes at the moment. I like the look of the leopard print ones.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if this trend will be like Uggs, and in a few years everyone will cringe. But I do love a good ugly shoe, outside slippers!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah probably will be disgusted by them in a few years. xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.