Models Own - Rocket

Models Own Rocket Todays NOTD is one from Model Own's Fireworks collection - Rocket. I feel like glitter polish is genera...





Todays NOTD is one from Model Own's Fireworks collection - Rocket. I feel like glitter polish is generally associated with the colder, festive months and I would very much like this to change. I really like this polish as I think it can be worn both in the warm and colder months as it's very warm toned and not too sparkly. It also has a clear base meaning it can be worn alone or applied over a colour of your choice. I personally like it over white, I think I might actually paint my nails like this today! Creating this post has started a glitter obsession, Roman Candle is next on my list!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This really is stunning, such a gorgeous nail polish x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.