Jo Hansford Intensive Masque

Jo Hansford Intensive Masque * Well hello, it's been a while. Having a full time job is seriously draining, all I want to do is...



Well hello, it's been a while. Having a full time job is seriously draining, all I want to do is watch netflix when I get home but as I've decided from the 1st of September I'll stop being so lazy and get back into blogging and finally get fit! We shall see how that goes.. 

Anyway, this review is long overdue! I was so happy to receive this little treat as I was looking for a new hair masque. I keep insisting on bleaching the ends of my hair which has left it a little dry. I'm actually thinking of going full blonde again but I'm a little bit scared. Anyway, I usually pop this on my hair once a week, usually before a night out to make it look shiny  and healthier. Its quite a thick consistency and has a light citrus smell.

After washing my hair instantly feels softer, like any other good hair masque does but I've definitely noticed a different when using this one. My hair feels soft the next day until I wash it. If I straighten my hair it also seems to make it last a lot longer too. Usually my hair flicks out all over the place after a heavy night but I could quite happily leave the house without touching my second day hair. 

I've been meaning to do this for so long but haven't found the time.. But I imagine if you left this on overnight and washed it out in the morning your hair would feel like silk. I'll have to give this a try and get back to you!






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I know what you mean hun, its hard finding times to blog when you are busy with other commitments and this looks really good! x
    Jess x

    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.