Neom Organics Happiness

Neom Organics Happiness* HELLO AGAIN! Since my last post waaay back in August a lot of things has change...




























Neom Organics Happiness*


HELLO AGAIN!

Since my last post waaay back in August a lot of things has changed.. I now have a full time job in marketing & design and have flew the nest! With full time hours and the mountains of housework (netflix) I seem to have forgotten about blogging - but maybe this is the return. I now live in a cute little flat with my bezzie mate so I may do a little home style blog post as we are both in LOVE with it.

This candle adds a nice little touch to my new room, as our decor is white, white and more white, this candle from NEOM fits in perfectly. I love the simplistic and elegant look of the frosted glass with the minimalist type, I'll definitely be keeping the jar. I may even keep the packaging as it's super cute!

As I tend to go for sweet scents I was a bit apprehensive in trying this candle as when I smelt the wax it was quite overpowering but this really isn't a problem at all once burned so don't be put off. I struggle to say 'that's fresh' without immediately thinking of 'Bridesmaids', but yeah it really does smell fresh and clean and puts me in a good mood. I'm not the biggest fan of citric scents but I would actually purchase this candle for myself or as a gift for a friend/family. What I also like is that it had 3 wicks, this ensures that wax burns evenly. IWOOT have various candles and diffusers from the NEOM Organics range available on their website, along with a lot of cool and quirky gifts which you should certainly have a look at. I'm thinking about getting a few bits and bobs for the flat - check out the "Gifts for Her" page.














You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love candles! I have anything with a hint of vanilla

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.