Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Raw Sugar

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette - Raw Sugar (available here for £24.75) First impressions... "this is pretty small for ...



First impressions... "this is pretty small for an eye palette" it's about half the size of my phone... but you know some of the best things come in small packages! Truth be told I was a little disappointed when I opened it to see teeny tiny bricks of shadow. The minuscule strips of colour make it tricky to apply one shade without mixing in the surrounding shadows, I sometimes revert to using my finger for a more precise application...(possibly when I'm in a rush). However I do love the classic Bobbi Brown packaging no matter what size it may come in, and of course the shadows are super pretty.

If anybody truly knows me then they'll know these shades are my absolute perfect shadow combination. Anything bronze, taupe or copper and I am pretty much SOLD and this palette didn't disappoint, in fact I use it pretty much every day. One good thing about the shimmer brick is that you can pretty much create your own shadows by swirling your brush throughout the palette. I was also impressed with their pigmentation, the softest of sweeps (especially when using your finger) is enough to cover the whole eye and is very easily build-able to create a night look... they're very soft too!

As I wear the shadows pretty much every day for work and occasionally for nights out the palette has definitely passed the test. They usually last all throughout the day... I'm usually too pie-eyed to notice if my eyeshadow is in tip top condition after a night out, I have to admit. But yes, I'm definitely impressed with the Bobbi Brown palette and I would thoroughly recommend it! You can currently grad a bargain over at Cohorted for £24.75!

Thanks for reading! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting :)
I read and appreciate every single one - If you have a question I'll get back to you as soon as I can or you can tweet @RachaelLinton or email hello@rachaelwrote.com for a quicker response.

Powered by Blogger.